Other options for paying your bill
Direct debit with your bank
StartING Direct debit service:
- Complete and sign the Direct Debit Application
- Return the form to the City of Albany Utility Billing, P.O. Box 945, Albany, OR 97321
- Must include an original VOIDED check for the account you want to use for your Automatic Payment
Once we receive the application, it may take one to two billing periods to be enrolled. You will see an "auto pay" note on your bill once you are enrolled. You will still receive a bill from us each month. It will tell you how much money you owe and the due date when the funds will be withdrawn from your account.
CANCELING DIRECT DEBIT SERVICE:
- Complete and sign the Direct Debit Cancellation Form
- Return the completed form to the City of Albany Utility Billing, P.O. Box 945, Albany, OR 97321.
- Signed form must be received at least five (5) business days before your account is scheduled to be debited (the due date on your billing).
Bill pay with your bank
You need to sign up for this service with your bank or credit union, set up Albany Utility Billing as a payee (make sure you include your name and account number in the memo box), and enter the amount owed on your bill. Your financial institution will send the check to us for you.
- Albany City Hall 333 Broadalbin St SW
(1st floor counter or drop box at East entrance)
- Safeway 1990 14th Ave SE
- Postal Connection (Fred Meyer shopping center) 2532 Santiam Hwy SE
Mail a check
Albany Utility Billing
P.O. Box 945
Albany, Oregon, 97321
(Use the return envelope included with your bill, no cash)