Are you 16 to 21?
Get an exclusive, inside look into career options in law enforcement!
Wednesday mornings, 9 a.m.-Noon
April 21-May 26
- Participants must either in enrolled in high school full time or have a high school diploma or GED equivalent (with a minimum cummulative GPA of 2.0).
- A police background check may be conducted prior to admission.
- Participants must commit to attendance to each session to be considered for enrollment.
- Class size will be limited to 16 participants.
- Albany high schools have offered 0.5 credits for participation in YCPA.
- Arrest Procedures
- Trauma Medicine
- Justice System Overview with Linn County District Attorney, Doug Marteeny
- Active Shooter Response Strategy
- Firearms Scenario Simulator Experience
- Modern S.W.A.T. tactics
- Traffic stop protocols
- Undercover drug task force
- Computer crimes
Crime Prevention Specialist
Masks will be required.
We will being taking all precautions with physical distancing and deep cleaning the classroom.