Are you 16 to 21?
Get an exclusive, inside look into career options in law enforcement!
Five Saturday mornings, April 11-May 9
Graduation dinner/ceremony on May 12, 2020.
- Participants must either in enrolled in high school full time or have a high school diploma or GED equivalent (with a minimum cummulative GPA of 2.0).
- A police background check may be conducted prior to admission.
- Participants must commit to attendance to each session to be considered for enrollment.
- Class size will be limited to 20 participants.
- Albany high schools have offered 0.5 credits for participation in YCPA.
Crime Prevention Specialist