Albany Community Pool is now open!
or by phone:
2150 36th Ave SE
Registration is required for Household Recreation Swims, Lap Swims, Adult Fitness and Senior Fitness Classes.
Summer Morning Classes
Monday through Friday, 10 – 11:50 a.m.
Two-week sessions or 10 half-hour classes
Cost: $55 resident
- June 21 – July 2: Registration will begin Tuesday June 15, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
- August 2 – 13: Registration will begin Tuesday July 13, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
- August 16 – 27: Registration will begin Tuesday August 10, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Summer Evening Classes
Tuesday and Thursdays, 6 – 8 p.m.
Four-week sessions or 8 half-hour classes
Cost: $44 resident
- July 6 – 29: Registration will begin Tuesday June 29, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
- August 3 – 26: Registration will begin Tuesday July 27, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Classes are for ages 3 – 14 years. Parents will be required to be in the water with preschool classes ages 3 – 5 years. Only one parent per student will be permitted to enter the facility (for physical distancing requirements). Masks are required at this time. For more information, please call 541-967-4521.
Other Classes at ACP
Adult Shallow Water Aerobics
Tuesday and Thursday, 8-9 p.m.
Adult Aqua Jogging (Deep Water with Floatation Device)
Monday and Wednesday, 6-7 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, Noon-1 p.m.
Senior Fitness Class
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 7-7:50 a.m. or 8-8:50 a.m.
Rentals are handled on a case-by-case basis, please call 541-967-4521 for more information.
|Admission Type||Admission||Annual Pass|
|Youth (18 & under) & Senior (55+)||$4.50||$6.00||$292.50||$390.00|
|Family Plus Sports Pass (see staff for details**)||$600.00||$780.00|
|*up to 6 people, $2 per additional **Immediate family living in your household.|
Activities included with General Admission:
Household Recreational Swim
- Members of households must remain together.
- Adults required for all household groups, and must be in the water with household members under age 16 and within reach of a child wearing a flotation device.
- Bring your own toys and masks, (snorkels and fins approved only during household recreation and lap swim). All lifejackets must be Coast Guard approved.
|7-8 p.m.||7-8 p.m.||7-8 p.m.||1:30-3:30 p.m.|
Albany Community Pool is a 50-meter, Olympic-size community pool located next to South Albany High School. The pool is open year-round, offering programs that include: swim lessons, lap swimming, water exercise classes, family and recreation swims, and rentals.