Waverly Park is located at: 3154 Pacific Blvd SE, Albany, OR 97321
$7.50/boat per half hour
Maximum of four people per boat, however for most, 2-3 individuals fit comfortably.
Eight paddleboats are available to rent.
First come, first served.
Life jackets are provided and must be worn by all boaters.
|Tue||Noon – 6:30 p.m.|
|Wed||Noon – 6:30 p.m.|
|Thu||Noon – 6:30 p.m.|
|Fri||Noon – 6:30 p.m.|
|Sat||10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Sun||10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
Boats will be in the water until Labor Day.
Frequently Asked Questions
16 to ride alone, any age with an adult.
- Fishing gear, if you want to fish.
- If you have a lifejacket you like, you may bring it.
Yes! We will provide one for you to use.
Rentals are 30 minutes.
The cost to rent a boat is $7.50 per half hour.
- We are open Tuesday - Sunday.
- See times listed above on our daily schedule.
Yes! We even have infant size lifejackets.
There is a bathroom located near the boats, in the parking lot off Pacific.
3 comfortably, 4 can squeeze.
Yes! Make sure you have the proper license.
- First come, first serve boats may be paid for on-site with a credit card.