Parks & Recreation
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 20, 2019 November 20, 2019
Have you visited the Albany Senior Center or Swanson Park Action Center in the last year? We want to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion for a new class offering or activity? Here is your opportunity to let us know what programs you want to see! The survey takes approximately five minutes and will help us make programming decisions for the coming year.
or, download the print version of Activate!
Fun in the Park
Wednesdays the fun comes to a park near you! Fun for all ages.
Five concerts light up Thursday summer nights in Monteith Riverpark.
A relaxing Monday night summer music series featuring regional entertainment from across the Pacific Northwest.
Northwest Art & Air Festival
Hot-air balloons, art vendors, children's activities, music on the main stage, and much more.
Albany hosts the Men's Slow Pitch Class D/E Western
We promote healthy living through recreational experiences and serve as stewards of Albany's public parks and facilities.
- Ensure the community has the recreational experiences they want and need.
- Ensure that our parks and facilities meet the community's needs.
- Establish and sustain a team that possesses the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to pursue our mission.
- Secure and sustain the financial resources required to meet community needs.
- Provide stewardship of Albany's natural resources through our public parks, facilities, and recreation experiences.
- Establish and sustain effective collaboration and partnerships with other community stakeholders in pursuit of our mission.